Get more out of your marketing. No more "set it and forget it"....
900 SF includes the core factor. Space is approximately 20' x 40' with a nice window line
- County: HOWARD
- Property Size: 36500 sq. ft.
- Current Vacancy: 10 %
- Avg. Rental Rate: 20 psf
- Year Built: 1981
- Property Class: Class B. Most common type. Smaller size with more moderate rents.
- Large Tenant Exposure: No, it's an even mix.
- Large Tenant Exposure: Excellent. Building can be easily seen from one or more roads.
- Access: Limited entry/exit yet easily used.
- Traffic Light: Shared
- Condition of Property: Moderate. Minor repairs/updating required. Mainly cosmetic.
- Parking: Excellent. Ample parking available.
- Proximity to Highway: Excellent
- Proximity to Amenities: Multiple options for services
- LEED Certification: No
- Curb Appeal: Clean, tidy, and well maintained.
Market vs. Property Comparison
Avg. Rental Rate
Cap Score5.6% (4.76% to 6.44%)
Estimated Value$9,087,118.93 ($248.96 psf)
Market Score Strong
Property Score Average
What If Analysis?
|Entered||Data Adjustment Points||Recalculated Metrics|
|Current Vacancy Rate||10.0%||Adjusted Cap Rate||4.72%|
|Average Rental Rate||$20||Adjusted Value||$10,787,605.93|
For Lease $20
The Cap Score:
5.6% (4.76% to 6.44%)
$9,087,118.93 ($248.96 psf)
Contact The Agent
Foundos & Associates, LLC
Remember those books from when you were a kid? This is our version. Every day we are confron...