Get more out of your marketing. No more "set it and forget it"....
Two story office building in Annapolis. Overlooks the Annapolis Towne Center. Excellent visibility and signage. 100% leased. Corner of Forest Drive and Solomons Island Road. Adjacent to Office Depot.
- County: ANNE ARUNDEL
- Property Size: 4000 sq. ft.
- Current Vacancy: 0 %
- Avg. Rental Rate: 16 psf
- Year Built: 1983
- Property Class: Class C. Older or not renovated. Some functional obsolescence.
- Large Tenant Exposure: No, it's an even mix.
- Large Tenant Exposure: Excellent. Building can be easily seen from one or more roads.
- Access: Limited entry/exit yet easily used.
- Traffic Light: No
- Condition of Property: Moderate. Minor repairs/updating required. Mainly cosmetic.
- Parking: Moderate. Lot typically full, open spaces usually available.
- Proximity to Highway: Excellent
- Proximity to Amenities: Multiple options for services
- LEED Certification: No
- Curb Appeal: Clean, tidy, and well maintained.
Market vs. Property Comparison
Cap Score5.25% (4.99% to 5.51%)
Estimated Value$849,529.89 ($212.38 psf)
Market Score Strong
Property Score Average
What If Analysis?
|Entered||Data Adjustment Points||Recalculated Metrics|
|Current Vacancy Rate||0.0%||Adjusted Cap Rate||8.23%|
|Average Rental Rate||$16||Adjusted Value||$542,405.83|
For Sale $695,000
The Cap Score:
5.25% (4.99% to 5.51%)
$849,529.89 ($212.38 psf)
Contact The Agent
Foundos & Associates, LLC
Remember those books from when you were a kid? This is our version. Every day we are confron...