Get more out of your marketing. No more "set it and forget it"....
Retail strip; existing gun store one story retail building, signage on building and street located next to Popeyes street parking two sides of building 24 Defense st proposed 300+-apartments to be built directly behind prop
- County: ANNE ARUNDEL
- Property Size: 4500 sq. ft.
- Current Vacancy: 50 %
- Avg. Rental Rate: 20 psf
- Year Built: 1984
- Type of Center: Non Anchored Multi Tenant
- Tenant Mix: Local Tenants
- Visibility: Moderate. No major obstruction.
- Access: Limited entry/exit yet easily used.
- Traffic Light: Shared
- Condition of Property: Moderate. Minor repairs/updating required. Mainly cosmetic.
- Parking: Moderate. Lot typically full, open spaces usually available.
- Traffic Count: High
Market vs. Property Comparison
Cap Score8.17% (7.76% to 8.58%)
Estimated ValueVAL = 768,173.05 $768,173.05 ($170.71 psf)
Market Score Strong
Property Score Average
What If Analysis?
|Entered||Data Adjustment Points||Recalculated Metrics|
|Current Vacancy Rate||50.0%||Adjusted Cap Rate||9.12%|
|Average Rental Rate||$20||Adjusted Value||$688,322.37|
For Lease $28
The Cap Score:
8.17% (7.76% to 8.58%)
$768,173.05 ($170.71 psf)
Contact The Agent
Foundos & Associates, LLC
Remember those books from when you were a kid? This is our version. Every day we are confron...